HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your browser, your IP address, your time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. When you browse the website, we also collect information about the individual web pages or products you searched for, the websites or search terms that referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this "automatically collected information" as - "peripheral information".
"Log files" track actions that take place on the website and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, internet provider, referring pages/exit pages and the dates/times you visited them.
"Web beacons", "beacons" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the website.
-What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer/mobile phone/tablet) when the user visits certain web pages. They enable the website to remember navigation preferences and improve the user experience by making the interaction between users and the website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain sensitive information (eg name, address or bank details), as cookies do not collect information that makes it possible to identify the user.
-What are cookies used for?
Cookies also make it possible to identify the browser and the device through which the user accesses the website. Cookies are used to facilitate the next visit to the website and make it more user-friendly.
-Types of cookies used:
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- Advertising cookies: These cookies make it possible to better manage the spaces for ads that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed. This tool makes it possible to provide the user with advertising that is tailored to their interests.
- Analytical cookies: When the user enters the website, this tool collects anonymous information about the person's use and behavior on the website.
Google Analytics allows the following cookies on the site's domain:
- "__ utma": They are necessary for Google Analytics to work. They expire after a period of 2 years.
- "__ utmz": They are used to find out how customers come to our website and where they come from. They expire after 6 months.
- "__ utmb": This cookie records the arrival time to the website and expires 30 minutes after the last visit. It is automatically deleted when you change websites or close your browser.
twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521
hotjar https://www.hotjar.com/privacy https://www.hotjar.com/cookies
- How to disable cookies:
Every browser makes it possible to disable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies in order to have a more precise control over your personal data. These settings are usually found under the "Options" or "Settings" tabs in your browser's menu.
To turn off cookies in each browser, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
In the menu, under Tools, select "Internet Options".
Click the Privacy icon.
You can configure privacy using a six-option slider that allows you to control the degree to which you allow cookies to be installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium, Medium, Medium (which is the default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/CTkAGV)
Click the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window.
Select Privacy & Security.
In Firefox, you can choose to use a custom browser history setting to configure options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
Click on the menus in the toolbar.
Click Site Settings.
Under "Privacy & Security" click the "Content Configuration" button.
You can configure cookies in the "Cookies" section.
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
In the action menu, select "settings".
Select the option you want under "Show cookies".
Remember that after you disable cookies, some functions may be unavailable and the website may therefore not be fully functional.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on that can be installed in your browser. You can find it here: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
- Cookies on mobile devices:
Below are some linked guides for managing your mobile device's privacy settings:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that if you block or refuse to install cookies, some services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to access some services or use this website to the full.